28 Februari 2009

All About My Comments to Dr. Marsigit's Posts

yes, surely..that's a good idea
I'm in line with you, Sir.
Your references become more complete.And you can show all of the formulas there.

THANKS
I'll be waiting for your next references.
March 8, 2009 5:00 AM
(Power and Root)

----------------------------

Thank’s sir, I think your teaching method by blog is very interesting. Because we can explore our skill in English and you give us the unforgettable experience. I get the useful information about mathematics English and the other. I hope, Its can be our motivation to study English well and better.
February 27, 2009 7:42 PM
(My Appreciation to your good understanding)

----------------------------

Your explanation is easy to understand. That's very good, Sir. I hope there are some answer keys in every Exercise. Thank you.
February 27, 2009 8:43 PM
(Mathematics for Junior High School)


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar