26 Februari 2009

My Experience in Study English

Hello everybody,
I'd like to tell you about my experience in study English
I studied English at school first. Three years at Elementary School, three years at Junior High School, and Three years at Senior High School. Now, I have learning English II at Yogyakarta State University.
My English is not so good, I have to learn it more.
Although, I don't join with English Course Club. But, I have a big willingness to study English. Because I know that English is very Important, is very needed in our life and activity.
I like to study English, because I want to be a teacher at International School or to be a lecturer at World Class University.
I must study hard to achieve my goal.
I need some experience to be a good teacher or lecturer.
So, to support my English, I learn it by listening foreign musics and watching foreign movies.
Why I chose this way??
1. I think this is interesting method to study English, and easier to understand every sentence there.
2. By listening foreign musics or watching foreign movie (Especially English's songs or movies), I can enrich my English vocabulary.
3. I can study English and do my hobby at the same activity. So, I am very enjoyed it.
And sometimes, I read the Story Books in English.It's very fun and gived me a lot of knowledge.
That's all my Experience in study English.
Let's study English together and have fun !!

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar