20 Februari 2009

What I Have to Achieve in English Part II

Based of Dr. Marsigit's explanation about our study in English lesson part II, I knew the case that I have to learn.
It is "How to communicate mathematics education in English"

Very interesting, isn't it?

Perhaps it's looks so simple, but the first.. you must know what the meaning of Communication, Mathematics, Mathematics Education, and English in our study.

1. Communication
As we know, there are many type of communication that we can learn, such us to hear, to talk, to write, to read, and to translate or to understand.


2. Mathematics
We just study how to communicate the mathematics matter in English, such as Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, Statistics , etc. that we have been learn before.

3. Mathematics Education
It is contains everything that have related with education. Such as, teacher, lecturer, methods, resources, students and the other.

4. English
In our lesson, especially in English II. We study an formal and informal writing and speaking. How we can to communicate our Mathematics matter in English. And to prove our skill how we combine the language and mathematics.


We study all of them to achieve the competence, there are five competence (Will, attitude, knowledge, skill, and experience) we should be have after we have finished the study.
*Willingness : to participate in English Lesson Class part II, I have a big willingness to study English. I think English is very interesting and challenge. English is very important. English is very needed in our daily activity.











0 komentar:

Posting Komentar