English is universal language in the world. English language have an important role in mathematics as a medium that can convey a message that can contain the materials, problems, and answers. English is the language that is important in science communication are applied in the world. That is why, the English language is also applied in teaching mathematics at both the basic institutions, and university level.
I as a student who is also using the English language in the mathematics feel that this indeed is very important. View of the various things that have to do against the English language in the mathematics of them as I use the English language to make a presentation at one of the subjects that I get in class, I feel that English is very useful. With the English language, all students understand each other and there is no ambiguous in its every sentence. In addition, learn the English language in mathematics is also easier for me personally to understand the material, and the matter of the exam at one of the subjects that I get. I also make the conversation with some of my math teachers use the English language. In addition to have a better sense of when to use it, I also take advantage of this to train my use of the English language to make it more smoothly.
Use of the English language in mathematics is not only useful for the course at this time. Many things can I do to the English language in the math later. Like, I will use the English language to prepare the abstract in the essay that I will submit to me as a graduation requirement graduates later. Ability word with the English language tested here. If it happens a little meaning ganda or even not meaningful, I propose that skripksi certainly will not be accepted. Later, I will also use the English language ability in mathematics is to make it as added value in finding a job later. Of course, the selection test or interview will be more aligned themselves on a more individual take the English language. So, I have an english course nowadays.
Thus, while I still in the early lectures will continue to improve my English even though my department's mathematics, I have to understand English well.
I will share about my experience in participating English lesson class and my knowledge with the other people. I really hope, I can listen, write, understand, and speak english better in the future.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar