Nowadays, we live at the global area. Of course, we have the presence to global competition. To face it, everyone should have the ability to be able to face the global competition. One of the capabilities that are eligible to have the ability to speak English well. That's all because of global use more English in his daily activities, for example, is in the agreements between the State, both in terms of political, economic, social, and cultural, the people involved in it to communicate and reach mutual agreement with the use the English language. English is the international language. According to the survey, 97.83% of the country in the world require to learn the English language from primary level to university level.
For example, I as a student in one of the universities in India also learn the English language even though the course I take is mathematics education. In fact learning the English language is very useful for me. Many lecturers provide lecture material it uses the English language, I certainly assisted by the very subjects of the English language in my course. Even start this year, I open the program of the English language class or world class university where some of the materials submitted by faculty who use the English language support. So, if I do not understand at all about the English language I can not follow the lecture well. That is why the ability to speak English is also required even though the mathematics.
There are many more benefits can I get to learn the English language with the program of study that I'll take this. I have also become easier to study the literature that suggested by my lecturers. This can also support the study so that I become more motivated and easy to understand.
For its future, the English language ability can also be useful if I want to take a scholarship to study abroad. To get the scholarship that is difficult, there are many roads that should be adopted. Among them is the high score of TOEFL test should be more than average. Interview test as a requirement that also use the English language. If the English language well, then get the scholarship opportunities that will open wide in front of the eye.
Once completed in the lecture, even English language skills will still be very useful. Among them is to find a decent job. It is the tradition in personnel selection or entry of new employees in an agency with the ability to use the English language each other. Moreover, in accordance with the I of the profession tomorrow. For a prospective teacher or lecturer, the ability of both the English language is necessary, to print The students are also able to compete in a global world, a teacher or lecturer must also deliver the material with the lesson study English, especially RSBI and SBI.
Learning English is not easy. Fact, to achieve a TOEFL score is very difficult to qualify. But it will be easy when we have the will and spirit and a strong reason to learn English. Given all that, my English language skills are still far from the expected, it is necessary to be improved. Because, learn the English language itself is not a future that is only useful to meet a specific requirement but a requirement NEEDS and so that we can compete in a global world which is very strict. This is proof of why we must have the competence to speak English, although good in mathematics.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar